Many insurance cases could have been completely avoided if damage prevention had been part of the day-to-day business. We will help you adapt your working practices and routines to make damage prevention a natural part of your business. It doesn’t have to be complicated and difficult to work in a way that ensures damage prevention – a few good habits and effective tools go a long way in doing this.
Contact us and we’ll tell you more.
- Maintenance planning
- Finding and reducing risks
- Making regular inspections
- Fixing small errors before they do damage
- Repairing minor damage immediately
- Upholding documentation routines
- Investing in effective tools